O-Ring Assembly Equipment
Dace & Dace provides you with access to a complete line of high speed installation equipment for various types of external or internal O-Ring, seals, back-up rings and retaining rings. This includes standard models including manual and semi-automatic benchtop units or custom automated turnkey systems.
Offering you machines and contract assembly installing: o-rings, face seals, quad rings, dove tail seals, lip seals, braze rings, teflon seals, snap rings, cup seals, spiral rings, square seals & retaining rings from 0.15” to 3” and rates up to 3,600 per hour through:
- Fully Automated Systems
- Semi-Automatic Machines and Accessories
- Contract Assembly
Fully Automated Systems
Providing extensive experience with rotary indexers, pick and place units, walking beams and other innovative parts handling, we can recommend the equipment to best handle your job. Our team can also provide on-site assistance and training.
Semi-Automatic Machines & Accessories
External Benchtop Units
- O-ring Installation Machine — For the semi-automatic installation of seals from 0.15” to 3.0” with rates from 1800 to 3600 per hour.
- Vertical Placement Module — For the vertical installation of a wide variety of seals with the ASP series machines.
- Retaining Ring Installation Machine — For the semi-automatic installation of retaining rings, snap rings, and braze rings.
Internal Benchtop Units
- Internal O-Ring Installation Machine — For the internal installation of a variety of seals into a part. Can also be adapted to install retaining rings internally.
- Low Volume Internal O-Ring Installation Machine — For low volume applications requiring the internal installation of a seal into a part.
- Internal O-ring and Snap Ring Installation Tool — Ideal for use with larger components and hard to reach placement positions. Offers the advantage of being able to take the ring to the part.
Vertical Placement Module
Low Volume O-ring
O-ring and Snap Ring
Providing you with:
- Contract assembly of O-rings, Quad Rings, Lipseals, Teflon Seals, Cup Seals, Flat Seals, Composite Seals, Square Seals, Retaining Rings, Snap Rings
- Both External and Internal Applications
- Accurate Seal and Ring Placements
- Eliminate Quality Problems
- Reduce Production Cost
- Reduce Capital Investment
Our Manufacturer maintains complete machining, fabrication, and engineering services, and the assembly floor utilizes a work cell format to provide efficient and consistent manufacturing of our products. Upon completion, every machine is subjected to final inspection. Each is thoroughly tested for compliance to design specifications and our manufacturing standards.